Thursday, April 28, 2011

The BOOK-LAUNCHANATOR

With the Release of The Ocean This week, I have been from one end of the emotions spectrum to the other.  Stressed over a mishap that I won't bore you the details of, but ended up pushing back the release two days.  Excited over all the rave reviews I'm receiving that are making my heart skip with joy that the readers understand my characters so well.  Humbled because of how huge this all really is.  Overwhelmed, because no matter how much we planned, we still didn't know what to expect, or what would work and what didn't, technology wise anyway.  All I can keep telling myself is the next launch will be easier.  I have more stories to tell, and more characters to meet.  This is the first of many launches.  I'm not stopping, quitting, or slowing down.

This has been such a huge roller-coaster, just when I think I might want to get off, it throws another loop into the track.  My heart skips and I get that gushy happy feeling all over again, squealing and clapping my hands with joy.  So when it comes to a stop and the safety bars lift over my head what am I going to do?  I'm going to run down the exit ramp, around the display and get right back in line to take my turn again on the BOOK-LAUNCH-AN-A-TOR *read in echoing monster truck announcer voice*

The Ocean is now available on Smashwords.com and coming soon to barnesandnobel.com.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/51497

Amazon Link:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Ocean-ebook/dp/B004YF16E6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=1304104256&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment