Friday, October 28, 2011

Untitled #4


Make this madness go away
Make the night turn into day
Hold me till my sorrows pass
Shield my heart from life’s hard blast

Give me strength to carry on
Another night so tough and long
When I’m with you I can be
The person you believe me

Make my scars turn soft again
Make love, last, never end
Give me hope that once was stolen
Clear my cobwebs vastly woven

A new chapter in my life ahead
Leads me quietly to your bed
And kissing your sweet gently lips
I no longer can dwell on my hardships

Be the man I believe you be
Take my love I give so true
You deserve more than you’ll get
And if we parted today I’ll never forget

Those long nights when you held me
And let me wander you completely
Because when I’m with you I can be
The person you believe me.

                              -Analogy Of My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment